[amibroker] Re: Additions to ABtool v0.0.5 beta (for Fred)

Chuck,

I would very much appreciate it if you could post an example of how
to incorporate Uenal's ABTool into a scenario that,

1. Scores Stocks
2. Sorts the scores (Ranks Them)
3. Uses the results of the sorting/ranking to make buy/short etc
orders
4. Keeps one from being > 100% invested.

You can of course for the ranking criteria and buy/sell routines just
put in "your ranking routine goes here" and/or "your buy/sell
routines go here"

Would the above require two AFL's or just one ?

Thanks in advance, Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"

Service.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.