RE: [amibroker] Re: Additions to ABtool v0.0.5 beta (for Fred)

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Fred...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
working right along with UM's enhancements to ABTool.   It would be
best, from a performance point of view, if all of the logic resided in
ABTool.   One way or the other, we'll be able to do what you have in
mind.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Fred
  [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 2:19
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Additions to ABtool v0.0.5 betaI hear you but that
  doesn't answer my question and IMHO this doesn't solve the whole issue of
  portfolio trading just some of the manual inconveniences or at least not
  without Chuck's piece of code to keep one <= 100% invcested.
  Chuck ?--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "b519b" <b519b@xxxx>
  wrote:> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx>
  wrote:> > Uenal,> > I assume this is not what can be
  > > done given how the AFL processor > > works and that in
  order to do what > > I am suggesting one would need to > >
  write the results out to a file in > > one pice of AFL and then read
  it > > back in another.> > Even a 2 stage approach
  would be a very workable way to do portfolio > level testing with
  AB. > > It would be a dream come true for me. I have been
  wishing for this > for some time now.> >
  bSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.