Re: [amibroker] Questionable poll results for amibroker should be discarded!

Highly second that, Udo!

One of AB´s greatest abilities is its versatility which mustn´t be confused
with the number of indicators being built in (or not).

AFL coding library et. al are AB´s strengths IMHO. Almost every day I
discover a new way how to do things in AB. And the "wasted" time of thinking how
to do things is usually to blame on my inability to take advantabe of
AFL rather than on AB´s shortcomings or missing functions
:-))

Let´s not steer in the "wrong" directioon, guys.

We should encourage TJ to build in features other programs/packages have
NOT!!! Indicators are desirable but in my view NOT what has AB made a rebel on
the T/A market!!!

Peace

Markus
<BLOCKQUOTE