Re: [amibroker] Poll results for amibroker - README

Herman,

Agreed.
However, keep in mind that some of us have never done any real
programming (looping? subroutines? scripts?). The only way we are ever
going to see any sophisticated (?) indicators is if they are packaged with AB,
or some kind soul posts them in the files section (and I KNOW this will
happen).
But first - the more general enhancements (portfolio trading
etc.).

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE