[amibroker] Re: Jayson (or TJ) QP2 database efficiency

Sorry that I missed your previous statement that "I do not use the all
stocks option as there are many, many stocks there that I would not
even consider trading... including stocks under $5"

How do you 'filter' stocks under $5 without having to go thru the
entire QP2 database?

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Psst,
> I do not use the all stocks option as there are many, many stocks
there that
> I would not even consider trading. For instance the qp database has over
> 2200 stocks under $5, almost 600 less than a dollar. Instead I
filter a list
> that meets my trading universe criteria. I suppose there are pro's
and cons
> to both approaches. Using the enable local storage option will speed
things
> a bit but Tomasz has made the QP plug in pretty fast.
>
> Jayson

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM