Re: [amibroker] Creating IM200 indices - JAYSON

Hello Jayson,

don´t ya worry!

You´ve already helped me a great
deal in understanding the "basix" of Addtocomposite.

1./ somehow my indices have been stored in
-->markets-->market253 AND group 253. While I
understand the latter, I don´t understand the former. Is this a
MUST?

2./ I used the "x" option for the field code,
figuring that would enable me to make a bar chart from it (since OHLC are
updated). But this is NOT the case. I get only. No way to produce a bar chart as
in HGS/QP2 from it?? I thought of generating 4 ATC´s (one for Open, one for High
etc.) but how to bring those together in one index bar for each trading day
:-((((

3./ It makes me wonder that the newly created
indices (in our case the IM200´s) have to be updated EVERY day MANULY(running
the scan). Is there no workaround for this (i.e. store the calculated day
somewhere and onl update the LAST session as with regular stock
data??).

Highly appreciate your help!!!!

Thanx

Markus