[amibroker] Re: Subject: Results of Scan/Exploration

Herman,
Is it possible to be more specific ?
It is time consuming, but there is no other way to understand your
exact plan.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen" <psytek@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM