[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 1.55 vs. eSignal

NO, I do not subscribe to any package at all. As AmiQuote ReadMe file
indicates FREE, that is why I asked if only stock quotes is free?

Thomas

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx>
wrote:

> There are different prices for different eSignal packages.  Did you
sign up for futures?  If you just have Stocks, then I am pretty sure
you can't get futures.

> Rick

symbols

>   used as indicated on the eSignal symbol search)

>   Is it free just for stock quotes?

>   Thanks for any info.

>   Thomas

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor