[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 1.55 vs. eSignal

The same appears to be true in getting real time data from
Quote.Com ... Futures quotes for emini's don't seem to come through
even though they can be gotten directly from Quote.Com

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tchan95014" <tchan95014@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM