Re: [amibroker] Creating IM200 indices - JAYSON

Anthony,

thanks for stepping in here.

If I may:

1./ does Jayson´s SYM variable refer to the array part of the addtocomposite
function. If so, why is it not put in parenthesis (though this results in an
error).

2./ sym="~"+SectorID(1);// this does sectors for industry groups use
industryid(0)
I don´t understand Jayson´s remark here: WHICH stocks does that include? I
want to include all stocks belonging to the same of the 200 industry groups.

3./ if I wanted to create an index for all the 200 used industry groups
(Quotes Plus Two), would I have to write this code 200 times??

4./ would I have to run the scan EVEREY day to bring my Addtocomposites up
to date?

5./ I added "flag=16" which gave me an error. How do I have to specify if I
want to use addtocomposite in exploration mode?

Many thanks for your help!

Markus