RE: [amibroker] making quotetracker data work with Amibroker

There is a screed on this at the Amibroker website, just look for
Quotetracker button there. Also there is information on it in the help
files, just type Quotetracker into the Search in Help
It has been discussed here over the past few months (or so) on these yahoo
group emails. I know because I needed a lot of questions answered as well
when I tried to get it working. Try a search of the yahoo Amibroker group
forum site (where these emails are stored)

These will help you get Amibroker to link to QT. But if you need to get QT
working then go to the QT website for answers. They also have a help file
with the program, plus at the website is a forum where the developers of QT
answer all your questions like TJ does here.
http://boards.quotetracker.com/board/

If after all that and still no success, come back for another set of
confusing answers :-)

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading