Re: [amibroker] Re: Help - Unrealistic Results

Chuck (and Anyone Else that
missunderstood),

I sincerely apologize if my post was misleading. My
original message did say "similiar", and I assumed the people helping had seen
that. I've been following this group for awhile (although silently until fairly
recently), and it seems fairly common not to divulge the system specifics when
trying to debug something. Having said that, my actual system was almost exactly
as my example, however, the prices were actual composite prices that I built
(e.g. Close of MSFT + Close of Cisco)/2. I am fairly certain that the issue
isn't with the system conditions, but with the stop or other system
settings, which is what I was trying to highlight.

Regards,

Stewart

<BLOCKQUOTE