[amibroker] Re: Current time code

 This is probably true in the real time version. I use the
EOD mode and daily charts. I then update every 5 min using
AMIquote from Yahoo. I set the AA scan for 5 min. This gives the
buys and sells during the day and with the code I get the
time they came in. In the EOD mode you only get the date in
the date time column. I find the daily chart gives a better
picture of the stock action and it builds during the day
updating every 5 min.

                      Cliff s