Re: [amibroker] Importing tick data into AB database

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Importing tick data into AB database
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:09:41 -0800

Hello,

Tick data must be delivered by plugin (see the
ADK available at memebers zone).
ASCII importer expects each record to have different date/time
(tick data have many records for the same date/time (same second))
and will not import tick data.
You need to have a data file that is time-compressed to at
least 5 seconds interval to use ASCII importer.
Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE