RE: Stock Selection was: [amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded ?

Al: do you always optimize on a group of
stocks?  sort of getting the “average optimization”?  I suppose you
would consider it over optimizing to optimize single stocks and then use script
to apply each stock’s set of optimized coefficients to the list of stocks
in a watchlist?

Ken