Re: Stock Selection was: [amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded ?

Fred,

There is another way, taught to me by Herman. You can plot a 3D graph of X
and Y at Z=1 in Excel. Then, create another plot of X and Y at Z=2. Keep doing
this until you get 10 3D plots. Then, paste each of the 3D plots at each Z value
adjacent to the each other so you can view all 10 of the 3D plots on one page.
This is also how Steve Notis does it in Powerkit, except he doesn't use Excel.
TJ told me he is working on a similar 3D optimization graphics capability in AB
that is even better than Powerkit's. So, be patient and wait for Tomasz's
development.

Of course, then the next logical question is, what if you want to optimize
4 variables at once?   :-))

AV