Re: [amibroker] Questions about 'string' in AFL

Salil,

AmiBroker uses c-style null-terminated strings so thereis no
hard-coded limit on length of the string.
You should be able to pass and display 50K text without
problem.

Please note however that output of the commentary is displayed
in the standard Windows
edit control. On older Windows versions edit controls are
limited to 64K see:
<A
href="">http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="";>

There is no such limit on Win NT/2000 and XP
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE