Questions about 'string' in AFL

What is the max size of a string variable in AFL ?
If I'm passing a very very long string from VB into AFL, is there any limit on the size for VB to AFL transfer ?
Can I pass (say) a string of 50K from VB back to AFL and then output it by WriteIf function ?
Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

 Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:

Hello,

For simplicity Guru outputs all texts immediatelly without need to Write.

For example you can write

"Hello World";

in the commentary window and it will be displayed.

To disable this you should use EnableTextOutput( FALSE );
or _N function

EnableTextOutput( FALSE ) ;stringAFL = "Hello World in Variable";
EnableTextOutput( TRUE ) ;
WriteIF( 1 > 0, stringAFL,stringAFL);

or use

_N( stringAFL = "Hello World in Variable" );
WriteIF( 1 > 0, stringAFL,stringAFL);
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com