RE: [amibroker] Re: Dynamic Money Management

Thank you mark, yes I remember an offer, and it was appreciated. Perhaps
someday... For many on this list AB is the main tool hence, if MM requires
other tools to implement as well as a significant amount of time, it is
unlikely many will succeed. Perhaps MM is a bit premature for many of us.

Don't misunderstand me, I take MM very serious, just like I do many other
topics in which I don't make significant progress and I put aside. In simple
terms my plan/priorities go somewhat like this:

1) Develop 100% mechanical trading systems
2) Develop system performance indicators
3) Prove I can enter and exit the markets at the right times for each system
4) Implement a system/stock rotation system
5) MM?
6) Test my system with small (I am not proud: I have tested systems by
buying ten shares!)
7) Increase my stakes very slowly as I make money
8) use AT or broker management.
9) 2nd retirement :-)

That is what dreams are made of, it is a slow process.

Best regards,
Herman.