Re: Dynamic Money Management

Hi Herman- I don't have any AB MM code and never will. I use AB for
system development and testing and MCS software for MM. Don't think
TR or AB will ever put what I need into their programs. It's not that
hard, really. I offered to lead a thread on it (as long as the
participants do most of the work, I'll keep it on track and make sure
the relevant points are made) but no one took me up on it. I think
Edison's quote applies.

Best Regards,

Mark