Re: [amibroker] Re: peak - trough with variable

Dimitris,

I've always looked at percentages as you
suggest, but when it comes to the eminis basing indicators on points has kept my
methods closer to form than percentage values. The intraday volatility in points
is closer to what it was a year ago than it is in percentage. A point is still
20 or 50 dollars depending on contract, and the intraday point movement hasn't
changed much.

Esteban