From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@x...]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 9:22 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Dynamic Money Management

Hello,

Excuse me but asking over and over the same question does not speed
up the development even a bit. In fact it slows it down.
I am bringing as many new features as I can.
Some people are exited about DMM some others are exited about
charting some others are exited about new feeds and some others are
exited about SDK.

Unfortunatelly I have limited resources and I can not
deliver "instant" satisfaction in all areas people are exited about.

Frankly speaking TR model is not as good as some "TR-evangelist"
preach. Some limitation is mainly caused by the fact that TR model applies
money
management AFTER backtest.

I won't dig into this now because of lack of time.
Anyway new backtesting engine will allow all that TR allows plus more.

BTW: TR sells for $2295 (http://www.tradingrecipes.com/order.html)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com