Re: Suggestions for Taking AmiBroker to the next level (TO buy or not to Buy)

Hi Dimitris

I agree with you,
Elliot Waves and fib ratios are not a complete trading system to me,
but they do help in finding areas that may be of value. When I find
fibs numbers, support or resist lines, trendlines, Elliot Wave and
channels confirming a area. Then I take a good look at how price and
volume are reacting to the area.

Good luck
Dennis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> Peak to peak time intervals for ^NDX since Jan2000 are
> 110, 86, 91, 133, 178 days.
> The ratios are
> 1.000, 0.782, 0.827, 1.209, 1.618
> Some of them are excellent Fib ratios[0.786 and 1.618]
> The question is always the same : Why 0.782 and not 0.618, why
1.618
> and not 1.272]
> In the historical study we shall see some Fib ratios, but NOT
ALWAYS.
> In real trading conditions, what shall I do the day before the
> perfect 1.618 ?
> Shall I sell or not ?
> If I sell and the 1.618 is confirmed I will be a happy and crazy
Fib