Can't get intraday quotes with Amiquote

Hi,
I've been trying to download intraday data using Amiquote without
success. I set the intraday database setting to 5 min.,and I have
already entered my user name and password (under "Tools"
> "Setting") for the free account I have with quote.com. Yet it
keeps giving me the message: "no data to import." I've also looked at
the manual, but it doesn't help solve this problem. (I've also tried
disabling Zonealarm, but it still wouldn't cooperate.) I could use
some tip here. Thanks so much in advance.

KC