Re: The truth

The whole article was interesting, the first optimistic since I donīt
remember when...
The selected fragment attracted my attention for a specific reason.
It is obvious that he searches for a Long term continuation pattern
[like I search for the short term].
Continuation is a difficult question in any time frame.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2002/20021023/default