Re: Missing RT data

I have the same problem with EOD data, I had in my data base data
from 1990 up to 2002, now the data prior to 2001 seems missing. what
could have caused this.

Regards
Guno

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx> wrote:
> Tomasz,
>
> Ver. 4.20.5, Esignal RT.
>
> I have been collecting RT 1 minute bars on QQQ. The historical
data for QQQ started around 5/30/02. I have some old HTML system
reports showing QQQ trades dated on 5/30/02. Just now I am finding
the QQQ history only goes back to 8/2/02.

> Quite often I do receive bad data from Esignal and do a Fixup on
QQQ. Also my Database settings, number of bars to load is set to
30,000.

> What would cause me to lose early data? Is the data really
missing or is there a limitation to how much data Amibroker can load?