>From:
DIMITRIS
TSOKAKIS
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 3:59
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Help with
!NOT
As far as I know there is no !NOT operator.If you want
to deny LowVol condition, just write NOT LowVol.Note also that your LowVol
is binary, it will be 1 or 0.The NOT LowVol is equivalent to LowVol==0 or
toHighVol=V>=200000;The only use I know for ! is for the !=, the
NOT EQUAL operator.DT --- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Esteban" <<A
href="">ygroups@xxxx...> wrote:> I keep getting an
error when trying to use  !NOT> > I have a variable called
LowVol set by the statement:  LowVol= V < 200000;> Another
variable called B1 that defines buy conditions.> > Now for the
Buy statement that generates the error message:> Buy = B1 AND
!NOT LowVol;> > What am I doing wrong?> >
EstebanPost