Re: [amibroker] Re: composites still crashing

Hello,

In fact it does not matter if you write flags
= 1 or just specify 1 as a flag. This is so because
assignments in AFL "return" a value, so both versions give the
same result.

But... it is advised to use default value = 7 (or notspecify
flag parameter at all)
unless you really don't like default behaviour described
in the guide.

Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE