>From:
akaloustian
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 10:17
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Tomasz - Suggestion
- Function(Foreign(...)
Tomasz,It would be useful to have functions like
StochD(), RSI() etc to accept an argument of a ticker.Example:
RSI("IBM",14);This would allow us to have several indicators of our
choice without any regard for the selected stock, thus the ability tohave
several screens setup to monitor predefined conditions. Whilewe
can do this in a roundabout way now, it is rather
cumbersome...Useful for EOD, but particularly useful for RT
applicationsAraPost