RE: [amibroker] Status("OptimizationNum")?

Thank
you Tomasz,
I was
hoping for a simpler way, this gets confusing when using more than 2
variables.
best
regards,
<SPAN
class=100182901-23102002>Herman.
<BLOCKQUOTE

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxx]Sent: 21 October, 2002 1:18
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Status("OptimizationNum")?
Herman,

No such variable however you can  calculate
it:

minx = 5;
maxx = 20;
stepx = 2;

miny = 1;
maxy = 10;
stepy = 1;

x = optimize( "x", minx, minx, maxx, stepx );

y = optimize( "y", miny, miny, maxy, stepy
);

optnum = ( x-minx )/stepx + ( y - miny ) *( maxx -
minx )/(stepx * stepy);

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE