Re: Trendline, in over my head

Ara,
thanks, you are correct, I have changed this below.
It still doesn't produce any results on a backtest though,
so still looking for more ideas. If I can get it to produce any
results, then I can look at that and work from there.

thanks
wdbaker
Filter=TimeNum()>=080000 AND TimeNum()<=150000;
PositionSize=2500;
s=Peak(Close,.01,3);
t=Peak(Close,.01,2);
slope=(t-s)/(BarsSince(s)-BarsSince(t));
slope2=(C-s)/BarsSince(s);
test1=slope2<slope AND s>t;
Buy=Filter AND test1;
Sell=TimeNum()>150000;