Re: [amibroker] Re: Improving workspace or assignment organizer

Dear Adrian,

The category setup is in fact one-time action.
In fact manual operation is highly discouraged.
If you use the template database (www.amibroker.com/docs/ab305.html)
or QP2 or TC2000 plugins groups, sectors and industries are setup automatically and
you don't really need to worry about categories as
they are set up properly without intervention.

Investing development time into such one-time things
is OK if you don't have any other more important things to do.

That's why it is relatively low on to-do list.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com