Re: [amibroker] Improving workspace or assignment organizer

Stan,

1. You can delete multiple symbols at once
using Symbol->Organize assignments -> Delete

2. As to Explorer-like operation :
there are some technical and conceptual problems with this
however I plan improvements in this area also.
Please note that the symbol tree shows CATEGORIES
not just "folders" like in explorer.
in the explorer file appears (usually) only once in the given
tree leaf.
In the symbol tree given symbol appears multiple times because
it appears in every category leaf to which it belongs to
even if this is the same symbol and only it exists only as single
entity.

3. As to deleting indicators: do you mean deleting from menu
(in that case just unmark "show in quick menu" box in Indicator Builder),
if you mean deleting indicator pane - choose "Close" from right mouse
button menu, if you mean deleting from indicator builder -
you can simply clear the formula edit box.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com