RE: [amibroker] AFL for Time based stop ?

You
might try using Exrem to filter out the multiple buy signals
<SPAN
class=155485505-20102002>

SYNTAX
exrem( ARRAY1, ARRAY2 )

RETURNS
ARRAY

FUNCTION
removes excessive signals:returns 1 on the first
occurrence of "true" signal in Array1then returns 0 until Array2 is
true even if there are "true" signals in Array1

EXAMPLE

buy = ExRem( buy, sell );sell = ExRem( sell, buy
);

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: samgrayy
[mailto:samgrayy@xxxx]Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 3:05
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AFL
for Time based stop ?Hi all. Is there a way to
implement a time-based stop in AFL I tried this .. but since there may be
multiple buy signals during a trade I still see trades that last many more
bars than 7 ..Sell = BarsSince (Buy) > 7 ;Thanks in
advance,Sam GrayPost