Backtest with Trendline.dll

All,
Is it possible to backtest with trendline.dll?
It appears that it only calculates the last trendline in the data set.

What I would like to be able to do is calculate the trendline between
to points at at time and the buy or sell when a future close violates
the trendline. I want to be able to backtest this.
Any Ideas on how to do this??? The trendline.dll works beautiful on
the hard right edge but can't figure out how to backtest with it.

Here is an example of what I tried:

Filter=TimeNum()>=080000 AND TimeNum()<=150000;
PositionSize=2500;
//*Buy___________________________________*//

start= PeakBars(C,1,2);
end= PeakBars(C,1,3);