RE: [amibroker] ASX Company Profiles

Here's a few for which your mileage may vary. The first four require
registration with Westpac Broking, the fifth requires an account with
CommSec, while the last three require registration with f2 (Fairfax)
services. Other than that they are all free. The Westpac links can
even be traded from with just a single click. Commsec's link looks
like it should allow that too, but the complex scripting used on the
site prevents it.

The first is company profiles, the second fundamental info including
dividends and relevant dates, the third Market Depth, the fourth
Detailed Quote (just Market Depth with a 12 month chart with
comparison to XAO). The fifth is a stock quote with some fundamentals
and access to recent news and dividend info, the sixth a kludge to see
some intra-day data that's really too clumsy to use (the finished
QT.dll should be a significant improvement on this since I can't
justify an expensive realtime feed at this point), and the seventh
provides a quick look at a stock's course of sales so far.

(watch line wrapping and the closing "}" when copying/pasting into
AB's Profile URL config.)

Company Research -
https://private.broking.westpac.com.au/secure/company_profiles/{t}.pdf

Company Info -
https://private.broking.westpac.com.au/sslshy/cgi-bin/wbc.company_info
?p_sec_code={t}

Market Depth -
https://private.broking.westpac.com.au/sslshy/cgi-bin/wbc.market_depth
?p_prices_string={t}

Detailed Quote -
https://private.broking.westpac.com.au/sslshy/cgi-bin/wbc.detailedquot
e?p_prices_string={t}

Research/Info -	http://aspect.comsec.com.au/aspect/company/{t}-mv.asp

General Stock Info -
http://www2.tradingroom.com.au/servlet/LogonRedirectServlet?rdurl=/ser
vlet/QuoteServlet&cmd=quotelive&code={t}

Charts - IntraDay -
http://www2.tradingroom.com.au/servlet/LogonRedirectServlet?rdurl=/ser
vlet/QuoteServlet&cmd=intrachart&code={t}

Course of Sales -
http://www1.tradingroom.com.au/tpl/investments/tr_cur_todays_trades.is
am?code={t}

Changing them around in Symbols/Categories/Markets/Profile is a
nuisance (I've always wondered why the nearby "News" gadget is always
ghosted). It certainly would be nice to be able to manage multiple
URLs easily (let alone manage automatic logons!).

Thanks for the MSN reference, I've filed it for future reference.

Regards,

Mark

ile.asp?code={t}

Is there another site that others use?