Re: [amibroker] Re: linear regression

Hello,

All betas come with READ ME file that describes changes.

Read Me is available from Start->Programs->AmiBroker->Read Me

The READ ME is displayed AUTOMATICALLY when you install the beta.
So please *read* the READ ME before closing the window.

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.14.0 (as compared to 4.13.1)
four new AFL functions:

LinRegIntercept( ARRAY, periods )- calculates intercept of linear regression line the "a" coefficient
in a + b*x (LinRegSlope calculates b)

LinearReg( ARRAY, periods )- calculates linear regression line ending value according to
a + b * x (where a and b are intercept and slope of linear regression line)

StdErr( ARRAY, periods )- calculates standard error function (standard error of linear regression estimate) - the same as MS' STE
function

TSF( ARRAY, periods ) - calculates time series forecast indicator (similar to LinearReg but differs by
the value of lin reg slope)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com