Re: adding custom commentarys

thanks Jason that not quite what i meant , they will as you say
display in the price chart but not in a custom indicator window, I
was hoping to keep the price chart free for other buy sell
signals ..either way its not a big deal it easy enough to do as you
sugested and then close the commentary window to run other afls or
add all condition into one afl

Regards David