RE: [amibroker] Re: OffTopic - Easy Backup and Recovery

JT:

Now that's an old message of mine.....

I had some information on the specifics and can not locate it, but will post
later.

It does require you to install a plastic tray device in the location of your
hard drive; then install the hard drive into the plastic tray. It requires
you to know how to set "jumpers" on the drives to change them from Master
drives to Slave drives. It requires you to know how to write batch files and
use them in DOS.

While all of these steps are not terribly complex, your comments suggest you
are not practiced in even the basics of Dos, and therefore I would be
hesitant to encourage you to proceed. Also, if it is likely this already
seems like too much, I would prefer to not search for the file and links
related to the dockable trays.

Let me know if you still want the info....You can email me privately if you
like, just identify yourself, and that way we do not need to bother the rest
of the list with this topic.

Ken