Re: how to remove the grid on price chart?

Gary,

Grids are removed by changing color choices.

Click the small gold icon on the top tool bar, to the right of the
ticker window, which is Preferences.

Go to the color tab. Look for Grids, on the right side. Select the
same color as your background and the grids will no longer be visible.

JT

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Gary" <liguoyi@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am a novice user. I got some questions. Please help to answer.
>
> Is is possible to remove the grid line from AB's build-in price
chart and other charts? I prefer to use crosshair.

> The price is autoscaled, but the unit may be strange, like 0.4,
etc. Can I set it to some more meaningful unit, like 0.5, 0.25, 1,
etc. Can I disable auto-scaling?

> In function BBbandtop(C, 20, 2), period 20 refers to simple MA or
Exponential MA?