Re: The Market Direction

Ken,
I just give some hints, some reasons to discuss.
I do not like copy/paste verbatim methods.
In final analysis it is useless to the reader and I am sure about it.
We trade at our own risk.
My effort is to enlarge the T/A library with innovative methods and,
perhaps another "point of view".
Decision making and, above all, application is a hard story.
If my postings help to develop YOUR ideas, I would be really happy.
Thank you for co-operative spirit.
Dimitris Tsokakis

Service.