Question for TJ re: Yahoo EOD data

Thomasz,

I have approx 630 stocks in my database.

When I update the database using "historical" setting total time to
download and import previous days data is about 3-4 minutes.

When I update intraday using "current day" total time to download and
import is about 4 seconds for all 630 stocks.

Under status column it is marked "downloading" for historical data
and "append to request" for current day data.

Why such a difference in download/import time?