Re: [amibroker] Re: RWI different in Ami and Mstock

Thanks Ed.  How in the world did you find a
message that far back?  Did you do a search or do you have the messages
numbers memorized????

That message does explain what AB is doing.
Comparing to MS is of little interest since all the play is in what one uses for
the "random walk step size".  I doubt is that is the most relevant issue
for this indicator.

On the other hand, it is good to know whatis going
on.
Cheers,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE