Scripting AMIBroker (Wealth Lab v. Amibroker)

All,

This brings up a question in my mind concerning scripting and AMIBroker.
I'm wondering if it is possible to inject systems, or at least their
parameters, from outside of AMIBroker. I have a Java or C++ program that
I would like to use to manipulate the parameters of technical indicators
inside AMIBroker, run the system, grab the results and read them back into
the program.

This sounds like a VB Scripting/COM sort of thing, but I wonder if
AMIBroker exposes an interface to the outside world that allows it to be
dragged around from the outside like this.

I'm aware of JScript and VBScript use from INSIDE AMIBroker, but what I
want to do is actually commanding AMIBroker from the outside.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson | John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxx | http://www.computation.org/