Re: [amibroker] Hows the real time version coming along

--- Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Current status of the development is as follows:
> - I rewrote the database handling for more efficient operation
> - I implemented "smart" caching that will allow to work with
> "slow" external sources.
> - I implemented the interface to the external data plugin
> DLLs (QP2 plugin is already working)
> - The database format and internal handling routines allow intraday
> quotes
>
> so it seems that Feb 2002 target is realistic.

Sounds super - especially the intraday quotes. How does the database
store the intraday information? Can I import (for example SPZ1) tick
data and get one minute charts or even tick charts?

Is a working beta version available? I will gladly pay for the software
at the upgrade price.... It will be very helpful to me if I can import
CME tick data on the emini contracts to do studies. Like right now. :-)

Geo