Re: [amibroker] copy

Hello,Tomasz
my name is Karl-Heinz Lachmann
I purchased amibroker. Because of the unable copy
function the whole program is useless for me. So
I don t want my money back. I rather want to spend
the many to a children s garden. So please do it for
me.
regards,
KHL,Dec,7.2001

--- Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Copy function copies currently selected chart pane
> into clipboard.
> You may then paste it into Word, Paint, and any
> other application
> that supports displaying images.
>
> BTW: This feature will be extended to copy multiple
> panes, and
> to support copying as metafile (vector format that
> sizes without distortion)
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

=====
www.elliott-today.com
ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYST - Karl-Heinz Lachmann

TAO der FinanzAnalysen
Bausteine für eine neue Sicht
der (Börsen-) Welt.