Re: [amibroker] Amibroker overloaded

Hello,

The problem is caused by slow operation
of a standard windows List View control.
This control has performance problemswhen
more than 30000 items are listed.
I can not do much with this except:
1. rewriting Windows :-) or list control from the
scratch
2. using third-party control

Until I find some resolution I would suggest
the following: divide your database on groups of about 1000
stocks per group and do back test group by
group.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com