Re: [amibroker] Loading QP Lists into AB

Hello Ron,

Currently you can only organize your stocks after importing via
AmiFeed using Stock->Organize assignments.

This will change very soon with the introduction of direct QP2
data reading (beta will be released this weekend).
In addition to eliminating the need to import quotes from QP2,
this version will add automatic industry assignment for QP2 users.

Indexes - there is a "index" checkbox in the Stock->Information window.
If you check it - the symbol will appear under "Indexes" category.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com