I have a list of several hundred QP Indices - i.e. !DJ30, !NDX, !COMP,
etc. - that I extracted from QP. When I try to load this into AmiBroker
using AmiFeed, I am unable to control where the data is loaded. By
default the indices are being added to Market 0 which I have defined as
NYSE, and Industry 0. This is wrong. Is there any way to automatically
import this list to a destination of my choosing or do I have to
manually key in every ticker?
As an aside, there is a folder in the Tree Browser called "Indexes". I
can find no reference to it in the documentation and I cannot find any
method to load symbols to it other than manually. What is the purpose
of this folder and how does it get populated?

Thanks,
Ron