AmiBroker 3.90

Tomasz,

In the new 3.90, you have stated there will be a money management
(position sizing) update to backtester and optimizer. In this new
feature, will margin be supported? I realize margin fee's will have
to be taken into account also but would it be much more difficult to
include it? I would like to find out just how much benefit it would
be to use margin in addition to available cash in a trading system.

Example: Using a buy signal, I enter a position on a stock. If the
stock performs as expected, add another position using the remainder
of available cash and all or a percentage of margin. Exiting both
positions would occur on the next sell signal.

Thanks in Advance
Nathan

ps. I'm REALLY looking forward to 4.00 and Real Time!!